National Children’s Food Festival Week 2015
We are delighted to announce that the
National Children’s Food Festival week
will return on 14th September 2015
Join us for the National Children’s Food Festival 2015
Guests from previous Children’s Food Festivals
This week long annual event is the perfect opportunity for all who work in the Early Years including parent and toddler groups and out of school clubs to celebrate all things food!
So what is the National Children’s Food Festival about?
Developed and implemented by an Outstanding early years setting, the National Children’s Food Festival week enhances key aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage such as Health and self care and People and communities.
The Children’s Food Festival brings everyone together. Making positive relationships and working together is so important for Early Years and the Children’s Food Festival does this with ease. Involving parents / carers, grandparents and people in the community brings everybody together.
A resource pack will be available to download FREE of charge to all participating day nurseries, early years settings, parents and carers, the complete package will support you in your planning for the food festival week from start to finish. This will include:
- Ideas and activity plans to undertake fun and engaging activities.
- Templates to timetable your fun-packed week.
- A Certificate for all who attend food festival week.
- A Certificate to display in your reception of your Children’s Food Festival participation.
- Bread recipes from around the world to help assist you in the International Bread Challenge
- Poster to display in your reception detailing the International Bread Challenge